I continue to practice forgiveness because it seems it’s the right thing to do. It’s a sense of knowing intuitively what is right and wrong with my thoughts and perceptions of others.
Meditation and visualization are proven ways to train the mind to relax and create. Letting go is a process of releasing emotional attachments to things and old beliefs and then giving one a sense of freedom.
All aid greatly to relieve stress, overwhelm, and contribute to your peace.
Try these daily …
1. MEDITATE 3 – 15 minutes daily in a upright comfortable position
- With eyes closed, focus on your breathing to settle thoughts.
- Notice any sensations within you without judgment; just practice being.
- Trust the process!
2. VISUALIZE– 2-3 minutes daily. Eyes closed, then picture within your mind to
- Visualize all you want to bring forth; experiences, new passions, ways of being, etc.
- Visualizel kindness, truth, love, acceptance, and joy for you and others.
- Trust the process!
3. LETTING GO
- Get rid of material things that no longer serve you; toss out or give away.
- Let go of those that de-energize you or limit time with them.
- Let go of being right
- Let go of judgments of others and yourself.
My wish for you this year is to consider an ongoing practice of these effective methods. They do work when applied.
Wishing you a fabulous New Year! Trust the process!
Blessings, Donna Marie
Finding that you can’t focus while you are at work? Is the stress of the daily grind taxing you in ways that you are having trouble dealing with?
Tons of people around the world find their jobs to be a source of tension in their lives. Whether it is a boss that constantly judges or critiques, co- workers who meddle or argue during work, a stressful project with a tight deadline, or too many things to do all at once, stress at work is a common phenomenon. What should you do about it? Here are some great tips on how to deal with stress at work.
If you can focus on these simple steps, your work stress will quickly and easily be able to be lowered to a manageable level . The first step to dealing with stress at work is called Mindfulness Meditation.